- I made a list of tasks I need to accomplish in the near future (by the end of the year, mostly) and it filled almost an entire sheet of notebook paper. But at least now all those things aren't swirling around in my head making themselves feel like a whole notebook's worth.
- I've been trying to help Gavin get on more of a routine but am finding it very difficult to wake up (and wake him up) at the same time every morning because, if he's still sleeping, I want to sleep, too.
- I did six loads of laundry (and folded and put them away) in the last two days (Chad helped a little, so it wasn't only me) and will need to do a load of diapers tomorrow, probably.
- I am really thankful for my (well, Chad's really) family, who live close. My MIL came over this afternoon and made what could have been a pretty mundane, somewhat difficult day into a nice one.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Writer's block
It's only day 7 of the month of blogging and I think I've run out of things to say. Or, at least, run out of quick-but-can-still-fill-up-a-whole-post things to say. So, here are some very random thoughts that are very quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hang in there. the laundry will never go away... wish it would. just remember that it will be there when you get back and your baby's only this small for so long.
good for you on your list! the very idea of making that list terrifies me to no end.
Post a Comment