Wednesday, October 31, 2007
NaBloPoMo
Against my better judgment, I signed up for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), which means I am somehow personally requiring myself to post a blog every day for the month of November. No guarantees about quality or quantity of content (thankfully), just one post per day. I'm guessing there are going to be at least a couple of "hi, yes I do exist today, and here is my obligatory post" posts. But I will attempt to come up with something interesting to say. I think half of my trouble with posting very often is either I feel like I have nothing at all o say or I have so many things to say I can't pick which one to write about (and so I don't write anything at all). And the other half is easily summed up in the 13-pound little one who is currently sleeping downstairs (but sleeping nonetheless - thus, the TWO posts today!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Best of luck with NaBloPoMo -- I tried last year and wrote maybe 13 entries, which was still at least twice my usual. I've been falling asleep with Leo so many nights that it seems hopeless this year, but I'm going to try to post every night I am awake in the evening this year.
Post a Comment